Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Character Design - 'Sokator 442'


Along with my role as Head of Story I was also credited as the project designer on the movie Sokator 442.The role involved designing all the major characters and incidentals for the project as well as developing concepts for location and environment design. Everything had to be done so fast that initially I would often have to develop rough designs whilst storyboarding. Later when concepts were approved The characters would come into their own on the boards. I found the whole experience quite exhilarating as I was not given the time to play and experiment as I would normally do so.

2 comments:

  1. Nice designs Arshad, Neil got double his money for all the good work you did. Hats off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind comments man - They are greatly appreciated! Neil Was a great director he trusted my judgement and knew exactly what he wanted from the get go which made life a heck of a lot easier for me so I could relax and get the job done with confidence. :)

    ReplyDelete