Thursday, 10 May 2012

Back with some Boards - Jungle Junction

Having enjoyed my 2-month break from animation and with my recent wedding and honeymoon behind me I am now able to post some boards I did for Spider eye's wonderfully successful TV show Jungle Junction. The show has been bought by Disney and recently aired on Disney Junior. I storyboarded the entire 10-minute episode titled Big Little Adventure. Though the project is pre school I was able to approach it with a mature sense of camera staging particularly as the plot involved the characters being shrunk down to the size of a fingertip. I had to factor in other issues like texturing and rendering of certain elements and what would keep the budget and render time in tact. I had a lot of fun on this one!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment