Monday, 16 July 2012

Wacom Drawing: Character Design in Real Time

Here is a character design I sketched for progressive Metal band Training Icarus.
The music band is fast rising in the world of rock and metal. At one stage they approached me to animate a video for them - The character was designed for that video but production has been put on hold while the band continues to establish itself. The video below is an example of how the character was designed and created. I listened to the music for inspiration and tried to capture the emotional spirit of the songs into the design.
You can listen to more music from Training Icarus at their official website: http://www.trainingicarus.com/
and find them on facebook also: https://www.facebook.com/trainingicarus

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou kindly for taking the time to look and comment on my blog I appreciate your support!

      Delete
  2. Brilliant work every buddy can get lots of inspiring info, keep on posting this category of cheerful articles.

    web video production
    3d animation
    explainer video

    ReplyDelete
  3. The terms camera, video camera, and camcorder are used interchangeably in this article.


    Video Production Adelaide & Adelaide Wedding Videographer

    ReplyDelete