Friday, 28 December 2012

The Rejects!


With the end of the year just around the corner and my blog activity being non-existent over the past few months, I decided to post something before the new year of drawing commences!
 The subject matter relates to a character design commission that kept me busy for a short while on a project that I am unable to disclose. However, these drawings were not selected for the final designs and exist now as redundant rejects on the scrapheap of character creation. Forever doomed they shall remain as jpegs in the commission’s folder on my desktop. Thus their disclosure is quite fitting for an end of year post as in out with the old, in with the new - Hey they made it onto my blog at least!



2 comments:

  1. Great stuff Arshad truly in ambanimation style ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks my compadre! Today the rejects....tommorow ze wooorrrllld! ;)

      Delete