Thursday, 4 September 2014

Catwoman as a Disney Princess!

I enjoyed drawing Wonderwoman so much so that I thought I'd explore another DC comics female super hero - heroine or perhaps villain character - Catwoman. I grown up as a huge fan of the Bruce Timm vision of Batman in the animated series. an thought I'd attempt to draw the character in my personal interpretation.
Below is the final image and a video documenting the entire process from rough sketch through to final render.


and the image!


If you like my Artwork you can find some of it in print in my kids book http://bit.ly/1al9a2O 

2 comments:

  1. Great work Arshad as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate you for all the valuable information that you are providing us through your blog. Visit: Storyboard Animation

    ReplyDelete